Friday, 4 November 2011

Choices

Today I want to write about choices. I’m starting to realize that my choices have more consequences when I make the wrong choice. For example, I spent most of my October break watching movies and watching TV. I also became more of a reading zombie. I was supposed to be doing my homework for math, RLA, Spanish and science. I became so caught up in the fact that it was a 5 day weekend, and saying to myself, “Oh, I have tomorrow” that on Sunday I had no more tomorrows and a lot of paperweight on my shoulders.

I was able to get most of it done but it was only average work. I could have done it better. (I guess I could have done worse too.) This week, those choices, of not getting my work done early and well, have come back to bite me. I’m exhausted because I have some catching up to do. I have a lot of homework, and I have other activities that I also have to do. I guess that I am learning that I have to use my time efficiently so this weekend, I already have a schedule as to how I will use my time. It’s not fun, but it has to be done.

WARNING: Leaving things to the last minute can only have a bad outcome. 


I have to go now. Yay, I have school work to do. (Said with a hint of sarcasm.)

1 comment:

  1. Get your homework done so you can get back here to paint.

    ReplyDelete