Monday, 3 September 2012

I HATE MONDAY'S

Monday's suck. Monday's suck like "I broke my leg skiing suck".  After a glorious or horrid week you have to the temptation of a two day break or the weekend.  I would keep going on with the week but thats just me.  From lying in on Saturday morning to staying up late Saturday night to the scary realization that tomorrow is school on Sunday.  Monday's really suck.

My weekend went something like this: I don't know if this accurate because I was half asleep the entire weekend yeah! Friday I only spent half of the day at school because I had a doctors appointment, which would be fine except for the fact that my mom picked me up so not fun.  I got good news, bad news and ice cream.  Which is how I got pretty happy on Friday.  I saw some old friends in the PICU at NUH giving them a generous painting for my gratitude for all that they have done for me.

Then Saturday hit.  You get that feeling that it was a dream until you wake up and realize that you don't have to wake up.  You could sleep in,  you could watch TV, you could be a bat and sleep during the day and wake up at night.  I woke up.  Sleeping in sounded boring, watching TV sounded intriguing and being a bat sounded exhausting.  So I watched TV, I did my homework, I ate ridiculously bad junk food.  I was awesome.  My sister was out all day, my brother was half a mystery, my dad was working and I had my mom all to myself.  We had some awesome fun.  I caught up on all the things that I have missed while being a busy person during the week.  I was free, until my sister came home.  Then she put a spell on my good mood and turned it into wicked anger.

Sunday came and went as quickly as a pop tart takes to eat.  I got a visit from a friend, a neighbor and she introduced me to a new TV series called "Awkward".  I highly recommend it.  It is something out of my comfort zone that I seem to really enjoy.  The bad thing about that is my sister likes it.  Whenever me and my sister like something it means war.  It always turns into a competition, who can watch it the fastest?  Luckily she forgot where I hid it.  Sorry Fran,  you are just going to have to wait till we can watch it together.  But last night was a very bad sleep because my sister found my families curse.  We are cursed to go to bed early.  I have been where she is asking the questions why?  But surprisingly I don't mind going to bed early anymore.  I just really hope my sister can see that, it's a good thing, not a bad thing.

Today was a bad day it is Monday after all.  And I don't care what anybody says, no one likes Monday's.  They are a curse and mine sucks.  Hopefully this week gets better after all I am so looking forward to Thursday because I get to annoy the hell of Pat seeing as its her birthday and all.  Which means lots of giggles and cake.  It's always a special day.  Last year I made it a memorable one hopefully I can top it.  Until next time, ta ta.




1 comment:

  1. Mondays are the worst! When I catch the guy that invented Mondays I am going to punch him in the nose. When I catch the guy that invented the weekend I am going to take a nap with him under a tree and then encourage him to punch the guy who invented Mondays in the nose.
    -petro

    ReplyDelete