Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Back on the Canvas

Now that I am finally back painting for the first time in over a year, I decided, well it was suggested - my mother never really suggests she makes me do stuff - that it was time to get blogging again.

This is my first ever painting on a black background, which is why the colors are white, gold and bronze. The music was Kelly Clarkson's Warpaint which seems appropriate because the painting ended up looking a bit tribal to me.

What do you think?

It felt fun to be painting again, it gives me probably the only way to really express my feelings / frustrations / anger and I think my new wheels are now taking me in a new direction.


3 comments:

  1. I saw the painting hanging outside Ms McFadzen's room just now! I Absolutely Love it! Love the black background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea, Great painting. Can you believe it...The finish line is in sight. So proud of you, your work, efforts, and energies. Finishing Strong! Way to go... Dr. D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Ms. Mac look pretty pleased! I'm going to have to stroll by her room to check out the work in person, Chelsea. From the photo view I like the way the bronze looks like it's still while all else is moving. I look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete